AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Value added?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jlbfarm
Posted 7/13/2024 16:55 (#10809253 - in reply to #10809113)
Subject: RE: Value added?

Well Matt. Here’s how I look at it. I see your from Butler Co Iowa. Your not hiding your identity. Look at my profile and you can google me and see I’m from Colfax Ind. I understand it’s the internet and some don’t want there info out ther. But if you post your location, pics of your crop , and your beliefs I’ll give you credit. But with Joe R. Nothing on his profile. He’s constantly starting conflicting posts and steers them his way. Always wanting market to go down. His recent big zoom call post with all this big managed money as he say. He’s up here. You and me are way down ther. I wouldn’t put it past as much as he posts if he hired by some to put out so much negative so we will take the bait and sell in fear. As his comments about Illinois being 99% pollinated. We just drove from Indiana to Penfield Illinois tractor show which is almost to Rantoul Illinois and saw numerous fields not pollinated. Saw some knee high corn around Henning Illinois. But this all knowing will discredit us. And he can. He has time. And anonymity. You and me will get
called out next time we at some public event. I think he doesn’t farm. He says YOU FARMERS occasionally. He said prevent plant shouldn’t exist. If he farmed I bet his banker would like it. I’m not giving him credit on here til he posts a location. Posts pictures from his farm. He’s run off many that I think brought way more value that got tired of all his crap. I don’t read this year round. So I can’t keep up will all the name changes and who got kicked off. But wow I wish the moderators would put some teeth into this thing and show proof who you are and get it better than it has been. ITS PAST TIME

Edited by Jlbfarm 7/13/2024 16:59
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)