AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/12/2024 23:00 (#10808449 - in reply to #10805763)
Subject: 2krazyketos

Pittsburg, Kansas

Here is a couple we met two low carb cruises ago. They are a delightful couple and have just as much energy and love of life in person as they do on their videos. Theirs is not a channel we watch all the time. Not exactly my cup of tea but we do watch and enjoy some of their stuff. I just drop this here for anyone who they might really register with.

Just watch the first two or three minutes. Then if you want to watch more of it or more of their videos knock yourself out. I think they are a couple we would really like to get to know if we lived closer to Florida. But we don't. Their journey has been pretty amazing and if you watch the first few minutes you will get the condensed version. She is just cute as a bugs ear and they are both just delightful people, at least that was the impression we got when we met and ate with them on the first low carb cruise. They are a bundle of energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YygOGVJLbfg

Different people connect and learn differently. They may connect with some people that might not connect with the more "just the facts and data" type of presenters that I better connect with (and I more often provide links to).

Edited by John Burns 7/12/2024 23:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)