AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Iowa Trucker Cause of Death
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mr Green Jeans
Posted 6/21/2024 18:50 (#10782619 - in reply to #10782603)
Subject: RE: Iowa Trucker Cause of Death

MT
ryan elias - 6/21/2024 18:33

The amount of people on something is astounding. They mix stuff in with their tobbaco when rolling smokes. My niece mixes dope with hers. Smokes hourly and also a government employee. High as a kite all day. The heavy drug users dip purchased smokes into something, let them dry and use them. I dont have a clue what it is but it smells like aerosol carb cleaner. Couple of those guys are missing teeth.

I don't doubt any of it. Used to frequent a building supply & feed supply store business to pick up pallets of sacrete and cattle panels. Came in there one spring to get a load and was told all the regular employees had been terminated. The reason given by management was after a newly implemented drug testing policy, nearly all employees who were tested failed or they quit on the spot refusing to be tested. That was definitely a first to hear of such.

The war on drugs is a losing battle. Actually heard a senior officer well versed in the laws, say how effective the war on drugs is and battling the cartels in Mexico. I see it all as a pitiful failure.

Edited by Mr Green Jeans 6/21/2024 18:55
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)