AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mx magnum accuguide
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ksdirtfarm
Posted 3/20/2024 21:25 (#10673252 - in reply to #10534704)
Subject: RE: Mx magnum accuguide

so a little update for anyone who finds this thread i managed to track down the correct harness to make an mx 285 run accuguide. part number87346273 is the inside harness that utilizes the nav 2 controller, 87311245 is the outside cab harness.the mx we have was factory guide ready but it was the old system with the nav 1 controller i elected to modify the existing outside cab harness and reuse the everything else. a custom harness i had to make myself was necessary to run a pro 700 the original vt monitor uses a 12 pin deutch connector and you have to convert to 26 pin tyco. constant 12v power has to be sourced to make pro700 cycle correctly. Im happy to report that everything functions as its supposed to. I am Im using v32 software on a pro700 with generic tractor software and accuguide

With that out of the way im having trouble getting the monitor to recognize the planter. The tractor is factory iso 11873 ready. If i have my can bus wires in pins 1 and 2 in the pro 700 i can autosteer if i have can bus wires in 5 and 6 the planter will work but no autosteer. If i have can bus wires from my modified harness in 1 and 2 and can bus wires from a generic iso harness in 5and 6 simultaneously everything works. Is that normal am i not able to feed implement data and accuguide data on the same can bus line to the monitor or am i missing something
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)