AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where do retail Mt osters come from?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

boakfarms
Posted 3/9/2024 05:55 (#10658115 - in reply to #10658040)
Subject: RE: Where do retail Mt osters come from?

New Castle, PA
Long, long time ago we had sheep here and my dad routinely saved the testicles for an ethnic friend in the city when we casturated the ram lambs in the spring .One spring we were coming out of the barn from casturating the young rams and our dog , which had been on the roam for several days , came walking past us in the barnyard . My dad told me and my brother to grab the dog , hold his mouth closed and pin him to the ground , which we did . Dad promptly casturated old Schep and threw his nuts on the ground and we all went about other things while Schep retreated to his box . Later that morning unbeknown to Dad , my older brother went back to the barnyard , picked up Schep's balls and took them to the springhouse and put them in the jug with the lambs nuts . That evening my dads ethnic friend came and picked up the jug with the mountain oysters , dogs balls and all . About two weeks later , my dads ethnic friend was back to the farm and my dad asked him , " how were the balls? " His reply in extremely broken English was "much,much good but two mighty tough"
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)