AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm machinery auction suggestion
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bruce NW Ia
Posted 3/6/2024 21:39 (#10654863 - in reply to #10654837)
Subject: RE: How much?

Cherokee County, Northwest Iowa
I was wondering how long it would take someone to mention her.

I had 3 "baby flat racks" that were only 6 feet wide or so, built to stack soybean seed bags on and then could back them into the narrow alley way of the hog house seen in the back ground. Unknowsnt to me, a friend (who was gone on vacation the day of the sale) of mine who sells seed left a blank check with my cousin, with instructions to bid on and try to get all three racks, which he was successful.

Cousin's neighbor bought one of the bigger tractors, and was wondering how the heck he was going to get the duals home, when cousin suggested just throwing them on one of the baby flat racks, and towing them home-problem solved.

Friend gets back from fishing trip, calls me and says "I think i purchased all three of your racks, but I can only find two of them here at the farm." Looking back now, I wish i could think quicker, because i know if the roles were reversed, he would have told me "Gee, I have no idea what became of that third rack". But I fessed up in a hurry, I know that rack is 12 miles in the opposite direction, we will get it back to you. so it goes. memories.

(IMG_0432 (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_0432 (full).JPG (138KB - 29 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)