AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Williams of Shadowstats.com interview on economy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

msb
Posted 2/9/2010 00:23 (#1065394 - in reply to #1064268)
Subject: Thanks,didn't have to read it all. on the same page with him.

Lapel, In
Thanks ,John. He never honed in on the cause or any possible (impossible now) cure.He rather spent a lot of time listing the effects which I can't dispute at all.An economy is no different than running a dairy herd.If the silo and hay loft aren't restocked fairly regularly, the dairy is doomed. Likewise it is imperative for an economy to be constantly restocked with money(The real word is wealth, but most people don't have a clue on its true meaning) and that is done by creating it, but I have spoken about that and how it is acomplished too frequently already.

Thanks to John Williams,( I was fairly certain I knew years ago) ,but now I am sure I have finally figured out how the crash is going to be triggered. It will come in spurts toward depression followed with spurts of inflation, with each event becoming more and more violent as the cycle will continue until the final run that turns into the hyper inflation that the world has never seen before. It will be jerk(alreay occured),jerK,jeRK,jERK JERK---and --finally-SNAP! with chaos quickly following. With the later cycles coming on faster and faster and faster,depending upon the response of the FED and the government.This is consistent with the theory I came up with on economics 20 years ago.

If I was a gambler, I would have a fair amount of cash on hand ,invest it on the downside (depression)in barter goods. Maybe sell a little on the high side(inflation). Reload on the low again, then get off the playing floor,sit,watch and wait. I fully expect the barter system to be starting up and running within a couple weeks after the event. It will take that long for the interlopers to use up all the gasoline they can buy,beg ,borrow,or steal. Locking gas caps or anti-syphon devices on all vehicles will be imperative.

I pray that John is correct about the timing. That will give us all more time to prepare for its going to be an insane time in America.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)