AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Portable Tool Caddy or Carrier That is Organized
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Theflow
Posted 2/25/2024 10:18 (#10639199)
Subject: Portable Tool Caddy or Carrier That is Organized

SW Iowa
Done some looking and haven't found exactly what im wanting. I have tons of packouts and tool totes, but didn't know if anyone made a small portable tool carrier that was built well and keeps things organized. What comes to mind is the triangle montezuma tool box that i have on my truck, i like that sockets cant roll around and most tools have places to go to stay organized, but its not very portable. I have organized packouts for sockets and such but it gets to be cumbersome trying to carry several types of tools in several packouts. I'm looking more for times i know im going to need wreches, sockets, pliers, hammer ect it would just be nice to have a box where i can grab and go, throw in the ranger or any truck and accomplish most small jobs (replacing a cylinder, adjusting some tillage tools, the oddball light maintenance). I've got several john deere tool boxes also, but they run a little low on capacity, and i don't like that stuff rolls around. Like i said above I've got bigger boxes and several sets but nothing very portable that i can carry with one hand and make one trip. Any ideas would be awesome. thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)