AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Taxes question, Form 4136
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

david ecpa
Posted 2/7/2010 15:55 (#1062994 - in reply to #1062779)
Subject: Complicated amswers

ecpa
For 2007 the form 4136 went through seamlessly. For 2008 I did not pay enough attention, it did not go through. So for 2008 there was no credit on my 1040. For this yr I have the -Premium Home and Business- version of the program. Using the business version is out, That version explicitly states that a sole proprietorship (me) must use the premium version. So to add a manually created 4136 is out, it simply will not allow it. On the IRS site form 4136 is available so my guess is that it is still valid.

I have been all over the H&R trouble shooting web site. I have spoken to 3 represenatives and all 3 gave me the same answer, "The Premium program does not support form 4136." My reply was "What do I do now to correct this? The answer from each rep has been (silence).

After the second rep I was given a survey of customer satisfaction to fill out. I was polite and told them that my problem was not solved. After the third Senior Represenative, i was again at the customer servie survey, I was not vulgar but let them know How upset I am. The program asked if they could contact me and I said yes. Still waiting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)