AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buy Farm supplies cheaper
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Cowboyup
Posted 2/7/2010 12:25 (#1062597 - in reply to #1059797)
Subject: Re: Buy Farm supplies cheaper

SC SOUTH DAKOTA
thanx for the info LOL. Boy am i confused i really would like to try it, but like you said the low amount to get into this is about $3500 and you only get 50% of the savings they get the other 50. $5000 will get you 80% of savings and $6600 you get 100% of the savings and you pay this fee for 2 years then no more fee ????????????????. At the end of conversation i told him i was most interested in the $6600 100 % saving plan but do not have the money right now then he asked for just a $1000 to get goin then i really i got suspicious. So i asked him if we could do a check on chemical and fertilizer prices to see if there was enuf savings and he said i have to join to check,so i said i give you $6600 to see if you can save me money he said nothings for free. LOL That really pissed me off. He supposedly had a guy bought $14000 of fertilizer and paid about $7000 which i would buy at least $50000 worth of fertilizer and cost maybe $25000 which would be worth it easy but how do you know???????????????????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)