AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

“Dicamba” ban questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

boa628
Posted 2/9/2024 09:23 (#10615616 - in reply to #10615529)
Subject: RE: “Dicamba” ban questions

SWOH
Moose333 - 2/9/2024 08:31

Sounds like you blame a herbicide trait for your lack of cultural practices that would keep them clean. Every university will say the only way to beat weeds is by narrowing rows and overlaping residuals. And there are many more products out on the market that provide residual control and if you complain about rainfall incorporate it. And outlook probably has the worst residual length of the group 15's. But hey im ignorant for assuming that most guys weed problems are there own fault....

In his defense, I think it’s kinda crappy they pulled labels now. They could at least give everybody a year to cycle through what they already have and come up with a plan. That being said, if he has to spray that much Liberty to get clean beans, he’s not doing his homework. But to put myself in his shoes, if they pulled the label on Enlist right now I’d be a little peeved and moody as well. That would be back to the drawing board and a scramble for a new plan. I’ve been a nay sayer of dicamba beans since the day they were announced but I think this is kind of a crappy deal to pull labels now…for the growers, the seed companies, and the chemical guys.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)