AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Buy Farm supplies cheaper
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

tex
Posted 2/5/2010 17:40 (#1059797 - in reply to #1059034)
Subject: Re: Buy Farm supplies cheaper

I got a phonecall about a month ago from NAC sounded like the guy was reading everything off a screen to get you to join .They said it would cost $3500 total.They sent a guy who had a bunch of very old aged looking lpaperwork that he showed me explaining all things I could save on .Then he said you do not pay them you pay suppliers that send you the stuff you buy,which was confusing.He said that is not where they make the profit but they have big clients that pay them large annual fees and that they want smaller accounts to increase their buying power,so they can keep collecting the large annual fees from their bigger clients.i was interested until he started explaining that if they saved me more than $3500 the first year that I would have to pay another $3500 the second year at which point I kindly asked him to step out of my pickup and hit the road.Then he said he might be able to have the second year payment waived which contradicted what he told me at first.Looked it up on computer and see it has A plus rating on Better Business Bureau but does not even have a picture of company they do business out of .Interste Farm Supply out of Kansas has a A plus rating also but the picture on internet BBB just shows a windsheild replacement Company Building I was with United farm supply about 5 years until they went broke and I did save about 25% on deere and 30% on case parts more money than my membership of $3500.They never saved me anything on other things so replacement parts is all I bought from them.Now their is a new one in OKlahoma with same of the same people but they never called me to join.I am starting to believe if these places were all that good and saved you big money that there would be a long list of farmers on this sight that would respond to this in a positive way.I think they will save you money on JD Case parts,but you have to buy at least $20000 worth of parts to make it pay before they go out of business.If someone has better info on any of these places please respond because I am as confused as anybody on this subject.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)