AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SC question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 2/5/2010 13:46 (#1059466 - in reply to #1059408)
Subject: Re: SC question

Am playing the waiting game in the grains & oilseeds....in my unqualified opinion on the outside markets (oil & etc. ) a resounding NO.

The stock market is on edge....the Dow is forming a potential "ski slope" formation (not yet confirmed) (my terminology) ..people are nervous..if this stock market cannot hold together here (if it does a different story) ...a lot of variables right at this moment...is the dollar ready for another leg? or is this a spike? There is the potential to unwind a lot more of inflation type buying in the outside markets...am watching how the rallies respond...if this indecision atmosphere transforms to a hope atmosphere...we have more down yet ahead of us in equities and outside markets....I think the grains are close to getting a set of legs ...however, I also have a bias in the equities as I sense the underlying confidence is beginning to finally crack. Also keep in mind I have been awake for almost 24 hours- Another hour & the spouse is going to again lock me in the basement.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)