AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who makes a good tool box?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 1/23/2024 04:28 (#10588803 - in reply to #10588625)
Subject: RE: Who makes a good tool box?

Southern Missouri
His first sentence sounds like he has to be able to take a 4 x 8 sheet in and out,we do for sure this post is the reason I drive a ram 1500 with ram boxes, they come factory of course with a light that comes on when you open them and when you lock the truck and unlock the truck ,so do they , and they have a pretty powerful 110 volt plug in on the inside for you Milwaukee charger that comes on every time you start the truck .I keep all the power tool Milwaukee stuff like 1/4 ratchet, 3/8 impact,1/2 impact and boxed up sockets in the drivers side and all my Milwaukee cutting or grinding stuff in the passenger side ,when ram came with the little 3.0 diesel somewhere around 2012 I bought some of them with the ram boxes , didn’t take us long to hate the little diesel but we all got so used to the ram boxes that we stayed with ram in the gasoline versions with air ride and the swing around tail gate ( handy as heck for lifting something in )as well , love the ram boxes , love the air ride, but none of us like the looks as well as a gmc or a ford but just can’t do without the options ram has for our farm / business pickups and we have the weather guard drawers in the bottom of the bed ,can carry a lot of stuff conveniently and still get the 4x8 sheet in and out easily ,now for personal trucks / suvs it’s a totally different look .

Edited by sloughclub 1/23/2024 04:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)