AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

US Senate testimony on why EPA’s targets on EVs are Unrealistic and unattainable
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Pat H
Posted 1/20/2024 15:23 (#10584432 - in reply to #10583537)
Subject: RE: Bryce. The king of misinformation

I don't think any oil company supports Bryce as I don't think they support any independent commentators (not even what's up with that). They often seem to be rooting for their own demise. So, you're wrong.

Unless.... are you saying that any commentary that makes sense and is supported by real facts is only funded by big oil? I don't think so.

The bottom line is how is your position going to work out? I've asked this question since 2006 here and I get no answers and get called stupid. Short answer - it hasn't yet. Thinking a small number of elected (sort of) officials have super human intelligence to apply to managing society seems to result in Stalin, Hitler, Mao and honorable mention Biden. Yes freedom and responsibility can be difficult and elected officials think it gets in the way of their plans. However, some really young guys came up with a plan 240 years ago and it works as long as we keep following it.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)