AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ethanol in brazil
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

white shadow
Posted 1/19/2024 14:32 (#10582602 - in reply to #10582294)
Subject: Show me the CI formula.......

East Central South Dakota
OMG, and wow, keep posting please. You are helping the effort to stop this stupid CO2 pipeline. We now can expect the United Nations environmental police to visit our farms, audit all our production files and ask if we have any guns in the house. Since you agreed to all of this for monetary gain, you also must agree to give up your guns or you have to pay it all back----sounds like a reach and drama but are you sure? I am sure there will be honest verification and auditing in third world countries like Brazil.****** Beam me up Scottie, there is a lack of intelligence and independent thinking down here.

Your statement the Brazilians have a lower carbon intensity (CI) score then we do suggest there is a scoring mechanism that exists. I asked you to itemize the math proving your statement that Brazil has a lower CI score than we do. Forget the math, I can do it myself. Post the formula on how to figure your carbon intensity score. I want to lower my carbon intensity, but I need the formula that has the parameters so I can adjust. You talk forever about the CI score, so you most certainly must have the formula that calculates the number. If he can't come up with a formula, I invite someone else to provide the formula. It has to be a mathematic based formula not five paragraphs of poetic prose you cannot quantify easily with mathematics. We need a little Ronald Reagan here---trust but verify.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)