AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

China will not invade Taiwan until the US gets its microchip production up to a strong level.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Bear1062
Posted 1/16/2024 16:23 (#10577990 - in reply to #10577842)
Subject: RE: China will not invade Taiwan until the US gets its microchip production up to a strong level.

Pitt - 1/16/2024 15:01

I think the idea of china invading Taiwan in the near future is off the table until the Chip manufacturing capacity in the US is fairly high. This could take another year or two.
This is the opposite thought I had last year when I posted the exact opposite thought. Back then I was saying that if China wanted to inflict some paine on the US they would invade Taiwan causing a chip shortage for US manufacturing. I have changed my thinking in that if China waits until the US chip manufacturing is up and running to invade, the chances of the US getting directly in a conflict would be greatly reduced. The US and other countries would make a lot of noise but in the end would only condemn China for its actions and maybe throw on some sanctions and provide support similar to the Ukraine Russia ordeal.

Was just announced that China had a big issue with corruption within the military. Supposedly, they had missiles etc filled with H20 instead of fuel.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)