AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RBW Ag Chutes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

mobeefguy
Posted 1/6/2024 17:29 (#10560593 - in reply to #10560429)
Subject: RE: RBW Ag Chutes

SwMo on Ks line
As most people on here know I am a RR dealer. I have sold bunches of Rangers . Just have not had many problems with Ranger XL chutes if any they were taken care of by our company or manufacturer. I have kept bull on lot right beside them for the price point. People would come to buy the bull and go home with the Ranger XL . Yes it’s a better heavier chute by for. RBW have sold my customers after buying a Ranger from me because of the price difference . Those same customers talked me back wanting to trade there 3 month old RBW because it had problems and the dealer told them to call factory cause it was their fault. There people on here that know me and I know what they would say . Another thought on the RBW I know for a fact is certain scale companies don’t want their scales mounted on them without reinforcements put on cause too much flex in metal on RBW and scales will not function properly all the time.
I sell chutes in many price points and will tell you if you have 300 cows ,Ranger you will be good for some time. I would tell if you wanted a bull from me I’m gonna do my best to get you to buy a Ranger. The RBW which I haven’t used looks the same but is not. Quality of metal and weight not there. And sure your gonna see in the near future a few more problems with the source of them….
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)