AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Deere or Trimble for Deere 8310 planting tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

neo_ag
Posted 12/22/2023 06:44 (#10535709 - in reply to #10531452)
Subject: RE: Deere or Trimble for Deere 8310 planting tractor

northeast ohio
We’ve also planted with a FMX and EZPilot combo that was purchased used. Beauty of an EZ Pilot is that you can replace the IMD600 at anytime with a NAV 2 or 3 when you have a few extra dollars. This significantly improves steering engagement angle and stays .engage when stopped. We’ve done that as well as moved to a TMX 2050 plus seed monitoring, clutch control and cameras through the display.

OP - For Used WAAS (RangePoint Capable) with EZPilot the cost will probably be $4500 to $6000 for FMX and $6000 to $7000 for TMX. That’s you doing install and calibration. There is a used platform kit 78100-01 (spline hub and anti-rotation bracket) for your model tractor listed in classifieds. I’m currently working with a friend who is considering updating a TMX/EZPilot combo with this newer GFX system that I have listed (link below) Performance of the EZPilot Pro is better than EZPilot via 45 degree line acquisition and 15 second engaged while stopped. He considering it because they have another GFX which is RTK and Autopilot, so they can swap NAV900’s when they want RTK on the second tractor. If he does make the move, then his system is available. If he doesn’t, then my GFX is still for sale.

https://talk.newagtalk.com/classifieds/Classified.aspx?id=218081

Photo of TMX with monitoring and camera in a Case 7140. Planter monitoring is similar with rows and section control on the bottom half of the screen. Certainly not a PP 20/20 but far better than DJ3000 it replaced. GFX screen would be identical format but slightly smaller.

Edited by neo_ag 12/22/2023 07:15

(IMG_8928 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_8928 (full).jpeg (108KB - 29 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)