AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Switching from AgLeader to Raven in Rogator 1300B
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/27/2023 10:04 (#10499035 - in reply to #10499010)
Subject: RE: Switching from AgLeader to Raven in Rogator 1300B

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have not run a Viper. I have used the Ag Leader systems in a several sprayers and also for spray control on my planter. I assume the sprayer is using the Ag Leader Auxiliary Input module, Liquid Product Control Module and Direct Injection module with the Integra display.

I am very happy with the Ag Leader system. If I were in your shoes (which I'm not) I would leave the Ag Leader in and try it. I think you will like it. I had a Raven direct injection pump (older Sidekick style- not ISO) in a former sprayer and ran it with the Ag Leader Direct Injection module

The Integra should work fine for your purposes but the current InCommand 1200 (Integra Replacement) offers some additional features which you might find handy.

I use my InCommand 1200 in the planting tractor to work with steering, population monitoring, section control, fertilizer monitoring, spray control and down force monitoring. I move that InCommand 1200 and GPS to the Hagie Sprayer for controlling the sprayer for rate control, section control and mapping. That InCommand 1200 and GPS gets moved to the combine for harvest yield monitoring/mapping.

This means all the maps such as variety, chemicals, fertilizer etc. are available while spraying and while harvesting. Everything is well coordinated to work together.

If you have questions about various situations, many of us here have experience with them and should be able to help.

Edited by tedbear 11/27/2023 15:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)