AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

variety tracking with Yield Sense
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 11/18/2023 07:52 (#10486682 - in reply to #10486322)
Subject: RE: variety tracking with Yield Sense

East Central, Nebraska
its getting out of my realm of knowledge but as i understand the gen 3 is a drop in for the gen 2. as stated the easy button is getting an ipad with a fieldview subscription. its not a bad way to do things but reading their license agreement infuriates me to no end every time i read it. i myself also like the way precision planting hardware works and no doubt it increases yield, especially deltaforce. I have actually found myself in a situation where i may be forced to go with PP on one of our planters as Ag Leader no longer provides a solution for my needs anymore and the planter needs updated. we have a gen 2 and we have a gen 3, the gen 3 maps on the screen as the agleader your used to did. it allows you to move the data to sms like your used to if you want, though your gen 2s could do that also. it sounds like what your really looking for is seeing what varieties your in with your combine, is that correct? using the gen 3 would allow you to do that, though so should the gen 2, without a climate subscription.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)