AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A Real Simple View
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 1/28/2010 18:27 (#1046352 - in reply to #1046164)
Subject: Re: A Real Simple View

Red River Valley
You are right Brian there have been two presidental canidates in the last 30 yrs that stated we will need to both cut spending and raise taxes in order to right this ship both of them went down in flames. One Walter Mondale was a dem. the other G. Bush the 1st ( and btw also the better) was a republican.

Now just today a the Republican governor of North Dakota who has rallied against all of this federal spending wants the Federal goverment to declare his state a Federal disaster area. and give them money to pay for snow claean up . The same can be said from the dem's side also the states have any little problem and its cry to the fed's to save us.

the biggest change that I have seen since the Ronald Reagan election was that every body wants to stop somebody else welfare and keep mine because mine is needed I have suffered great pain.

When the people of this country are willing to give up their own goverment TEET than maybe we will be able to turn this thing around.

At some point we need to quit blaming the politician's and start blaming ourself.

I for one want the goverment direct payment system to stop NOW

I think we are on our 3rd program in farming that was to wean us off goverment support and we are still sucking the TEET NO MORE WEANNING US ITS TIME TO QUIT COLD TURKEY.

It would be nice to accomplish this before we went to the feild in the spring

JUST MHO
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)