AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For John Burns and others - a non partisan view of our partisan economy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

billybob
Posted 1/28/2010 05:14 (#1045369 - in reply to #1045168)
Subject: RE: For John Burns and others - a non partisan view of our partisan economy

No, the government will not change. 

I do not think it is a matter of will power. 

It is a matter of responsibility.  When a government or a person does not have to endure the results of the choices they make they will only make choices that give them what they want in the short term.

Our government teaches that a person does not have to take responsibility for the choices they made.   Why then should the government take responsibility for the choices they have made?  It would be hypocrite to what they teach. 

A congressman that is not reelected has not endured any suffering.  They do not directly have to pay the economic or social price for the decision they made while in office.   

If what I have said above is true, then no government will change.  The government will only change when the pain is great enough.  When the world stops financing their foolish behavior they will be stopped. 

I know I have the will power to do what needs to be done in my personal life.  I can not take the responsibility of others who were empowered to be government leaders, congress and the president. 

Edited by billybob 1/28/2010 06:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)