AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Not an insignificant area
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 8/8/2023 06:04 (#10349509 - in reply to #10349469)
Subject: RE: Not an insignificant area

mikado - 8/8/2023 03:58

Damn close to saying “ I want some of that action, Clay”.
Clays a great guy, hate to drink his good booze for free, but I’m with Mik on this deal. Mitchell county where I live would have to be about one of the best in that area, been a garden spot, but the north third of this county been getting shafted all growing season on precip totals, drive from St. Ansgar to Lyle, mn on Hwy 218 and even numbnuts Joe could see that area is dinged bad. The garden spot was, not is anymore, south of Hwy 9 since tthe tank went completely empty in last weeks heat, and got pretty much blanked this past wkd. Beans could end up exceptionally terrible. There will at least be some corn, but tip back and small kernel size will be the talk of the day. As I stated in another post, it won’t be “where did it all come from”, but “where did it all go?” Takes a hell of a crop for a county to average 200, this one ain’t it. I could certainly see how Clay formed his opinion though during the OshKosh timeframe. It’s nut cuttin’ time right now, not yesterday, not tomorrow. Everyday matters considerably from this moment forward.

Edited by Boone & Crockett 8/8/2023 06:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)