AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

milwaukee battery warranty?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

SR71
Posted 6/16/2023 09:30 (#10273264 - in reply to #10272966)
Subject: RE: as long as it didn't come from Amazon

ECMN
Tom Graham - 6/16/2023 05:29

This is what they told me. My serial number wasnt readable and they didnt care about my receipt.

We normally do not honor sales from or e-bay, Inc. or Amazon.com® as being product purchased through an authorized stocking distributor. Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation sells our products exclusively through authorized stocking Distributors that are appointed on a nonexclusive, market oriented basis to provide coverage for the various trades and industries for which we make tool and accessories. Every MILWAUKEE power tool is warranted to the original purchaser only to be free from defects in material and workmanship. And only tools purchased through an authorized stocking Distributor are warranted as being to the original purchaser… (product to be new and unused and product purchased through them is to an original purchaser). Stocking Distributors are defined as those firms that have been selected by Milwaukee to represent it in their respective areas of responsibility and who actively promote and sell the Milwaukee line. There are numerous authorized stocking Distributors / Dealers who sell via e-commerce, these authorized Milwaukee’s distributors will be found under the “FIND LOCAL” or “SHOP ONLINE”
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)