AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

One More Time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmn4$
Posted 1/14/2010 06:09 (#1021709 - in reply to #1021694)
Subject: Re: One More Time

DJM...

I think you make a good point, but I would request(at the same time) you see "it" for what it is as I believe it will benefit you in the long run.

None of us knows the answer, but here is a guess...

The second guessing you speak of(regarding the gov), is first hand evidence of a shifting psycology among the consumer--a move from "trust" to "doubt." This same shift in the Great Depression caused many bank runs, political turnover AND DEFLATION!!

By-in-large the populus of this country are similar to most of us MidWesterners, rather conservative, know what is right and what is wrong and can spot a snake when they see one...

As that populus "doubts" where they used to "trust" many other drastic changes will also show up.

All Market Participants:

High school football coach used to always say..."Don't let your first mistake cause your second mistake." Paraphrazed--don't be so stubborn/prideful defending your first mistake that you take your eye off the ball and make another mistake.

A broker I just visited w/ the other day said..."First mistake is the best mistake." My guess is any seasoned trader would tell you, when your wrong your wrong accept it, fix it and move on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)