AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tupperware
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 1/13/2010 12:27 (#1020519)
Subject: Tupperware

This weather has turned this aluminum can deal into quite a challenge; however, the real problem in my case is fatigue & possible brain lock.

It might be time for this old guy to get into tupperware parties & forget this trading deal. Tupperware parties for the ladies, not for you guys.

Because I am up when most folks are up & because I am also up when a lot of folks are in bed I squeeze number crunching into my schedule where permitted.

The tricky part of the soybean stocks report and the soybean crop report is the fact we had a first quarter supply of soybeans last year of 3.175 b. bu. & wound up on December 1 of last year with 2283 b bu.....this year because of the unknown size of the crop yet in the field (??) we have a beginning supply of soybs of 3,501 b. bu. and Dec 1 stocks of 2,336 b. bu. (get the drift here?) ..implies the largest 1st quarter use of soybeans in history.

I believe when you study the location of the change in soy stocks it suggests there will remain considerable mystery for another quarter & may also imply a little unusual basis action.

Sometimes it is easier to make a buck when no one knows the facts. example. Banksters.

http://www.perspicuousrisk.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)