AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray tender trailer ideas
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Kb8010
Posted 2/10/2023 19:49 (#10088683)
Subject: Spray tender trailer ideas

I’m putting a new sprayer tender trailer together. I’ve seen the new demco trailers and they are really neat, but I can’t throw that much at one.
I’ve got a 48’ drop deck trailer and 2 matching 3,000 gallon black tanks. If it matters, we will be filling a 4730 and STS12 throughout the year from spring burn down to corn/bean fungicide. Never do any fall spraying.
I think I want to set one tank at the front of the trailer and one over the tandems on the back. I plan on putting 4 chemical totes on the neck of the trailer and running my hoses and meters back to the inductor in the middle of the trailer. I think I can make a panel with switches to turn on the individual pumps.
I see the Chembine and Handler inductors and I think that might be money well spent? Never had anything but just plain inductors and got along ok.
I’ll probably stay with 2” fittings, and I’d really like to buy a hose reel.
This is probably like building a new shed, there will always be things we wish we would’ve done differently. Just looking for anyone’s ideas that might be more functional or advice on how to build one better. Let’s see those trailers!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)