AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey MSB, do you have anymore stories on Eugene Smith?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

thor
Posted 1/7/2010 08:56 (#1007862 - in reply to #1003052)
Subject: RE: I hope the young farmers here read this

northern MN
I told my kids when they played ball that when you are good you do not need to talk about yourself, others will do it for you (and they did). We live our lives that way. If you want to be successful, look at your fathers and mothers, what characteristics do you find desirable in them. Being a good parent is the most important thing you can be in life. If financial success is the most important thing to you, don't be a parent. Balance is key, if you tend to business, do a good job and treat people fairly you will be successful beyond your expectations. I have seen and know several BTOS and one thing that resonates with the ones who perused it was scandal and disdain. Not because of jealously but because of the lack of morals, most have had multiple marriages and are distant from the values we in rural America hold dear including the children. I also know BTOS that have become so because of circumstance and others respect of what they are. They don't need to step on there neighbors or short business partners and suppliers. They earned the respect of the community and the community wants to do business with them. Lastly and probably most importantly your Faith will separate you for eternity. When I die if someone, hopefully my family thinks I was a success then and only then perhaps I was.

Edited by thor 1/7/2010 23:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)