AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Meat based diet - John Burns or others
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/19/2023 21:40 (#10049102 - in reply to #10048831)
Subject: Thanks

Pittsburg, Kansas
Thank you for those kind words.

The only reason I post on here is that diet change basically gave my wife and our lives back. We had started going down hill pretty badly before the change. With the improvement we had, I only wish whatever people could find some similar relief knew about the potential improvement they MIGHT also have. Not that I think it will help everyone or solve all health problems, but even if it helps a few, I would feel remiss of my duties as a fellow human not to share the information.

We have very close personal friends that have likewise turned their lives around and have thanked us for saving their lives. But the only thing we did was be an example that they saw the results and they decided (unbeknownst to us) to give it a try. They saved themselves.

On the other hand we have other close friends that we are sure it would help them. They are big as a Mack truck and very bad diabetic. But they are convinced their health providers are the only "right" path. Eat what you want, just take more insulin. Breaks our heart. But they are their own agent and responsible for themselves, as it should be. All we can do is watch them kill themselves. Sad.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)