AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fasting 101
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Q500
Posted 1/15/2023 23:51 (#10042367)
Subject: Fasting 101

western colorado

Not a lot of info here and something that everyone should be aware of.  Fasting is an amazing boost to longevity and health and its easy and doesn't cost any money and actually saves you money.  My first fast was this last summer.  Summer of 2022.  I fasted for 5 days.  It's way easier and healthier to do as a male.  I'm the meal maker in my house.  I'm stubborn enough I can cook a meal for the family and not eat.  Great new book just came out for the ladies. "Fasting like a girl".  My wife is following it as we speak.  I can't explain how important this is to be healthy.  Here is a great link https://www.drberg.com/blog/amazing-benefits-of-prolonged-fasting.  It really is a cheat code to living long.  My longest fast is 9 days.  The first 3 days are pure torture IMO.  Once you're in the groove it's pretty easy.  The link spells it out pretty well.  You can think and process better than ever.  Your health gets exponentially better in many areas.  One thing I learned on my last fast is to have avocado's around.  I crashed hard shaking and going to a bad place and ate a half of a avocado.  That turned things around for me big time.  Just like anything be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.  

See what you can do.   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)