AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight loss/diet help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 1/7/2023 14:24 (#10027382 - in reply to #10027058)
Subject: burger breakfast

Pittsburg, Kansas
That would be a good low carb meal to my tastes.

I might add some dill pickle slices (or dill pickle relish) and mustard. Salt and pepper to taste.

And make that about three of those to make a meal. At least 3/4 pound of meat or I will be hungry before the next meal. But I would skip breakfast and make it my lunch. Wife always throws on a few strips of bacon too, Yummm.

Kraft singles would be "ok" but I would prefer a better grade of cheese. Aged cheddar or something like that.

On the occasion I need to eat at McDonalds I will order three of their McDoubles or two of their tripple cheeseburgers, minus the ketchup. I then eat the meat/cheese and throw away the buns.

You can order them without buns, but then they put them in a plastic box. I decided I would rather support a wheat farmer than a plastic box manufacturer so now just get them in their standard wrapper of paper and throw away the bun intsead of the plastic box that probably costs MD as much as the bun did.

If I am pretty hungry will order two double quarter pounders the same way (one pound meat total). Unsweet ice tea for the drink and definitely no fries.

At Braums it will be their tripple cheeseburger, add bacon (three 1/3# burgers). Or occasionally their "Bag O burgers where you get 5 plain 1/6 pound burgers. Wife and I order two bags. She will eat 4 of the patties and I will eat 6.

At Wendy's it will be the Double Baconator minus ketchup but it leaves me a little hungry. I just eat a little more supper. They need a tripple Baconator.

Edited by John Burns 1/7/2023 14:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)