AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

People just don’t understand eating healthy.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

SamT
Posted 1/3/2023 17:30 (#10020011 - in reply to #10019843)
Subject: RE: People just don’t understand eating healthy.

Texas
The only change I’m making is we will grow OP corn to finish beef on (small scale ) soon as I’m empty, I’d sell it and plant some this spring but it’s pretty insect damaged. I’ve been messing with OP for 3 years now.

I think GmO has a place, but it’s not in human food.
We have bigger problems anyway than GMO. I’d just like for my garden not to get killed with dicamba and not be able to smell glyphosate in the air 4 days a week all summer when you walk outside. In my opinion the biggest issue with our food is processed food. Breads are the hidden processed food people don’t realize. Nothing wrong with the wheat we grow, but the food industry processes it for shelf life and throws off the way your body uses it.

I think if we didn’t have GMO, we would still have family farms. Gmo shifted money from main street to wall street per se. but on the flip side it’s probably better for us than a lot of the chemicals we used to use to solve problems. Food crops have the Least restsrictive labeles due to profit margain and most of them aren’t even GMO. I’m gonna guess a GMO is safer than furidan!

Then we could also discuss biblical reasons for not using gmo and hybrid crops. I’ve not dug into that. But there’s clear language that says not to mix crops and it also says to plow or go broke.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)