AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update on my attempt to update EZ Guide Plus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cotman
Posted 3/23/2008 16:08 (#340170)
Subject: Update on my attempt to update EZ Guide Plus

NW Tennessee

Just thought I'd report in case any of you that tried to help me were wondering how it went. I got it done, I just had to use a little farmer ingenuity to do it. Borrowed my daughters laptop. Couldn't get on-line with it very easy since I don't have a wireless router. So we downloaded everything onto a cd-rw and then installed it on her computer. Carried it to the shop and got in the sprayer before I noticed the port was female and I needed male. DUH! So after noticing how long the power cable actually was, I brought my Ranger to the house and pulled it right up next to the window. By using the full length of the cable connected to my computer I was able to plug into the power point on the Ranger sitting outside the window and even had a little slack in the power cable. Downloaded the newer firmware and everything went fine. I won't know until I get the sprayer out of the shed tomorrow if that solved my problem or not. I sure hope so, but I'm leaning toward an antenna problem. Thanks again for all the help ya'll gave me. I couldn't have done it without you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)