AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

An open letter to all Ag Mfg & Suppliers (please no response/freeze on top)
[Frozen]

View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

loran
Posted 4/24/2011 08:11 (#1741639)
Subject: An open letter to all Ag Mfg & Suppliers (please no response/freeze on top)

West Union, IOWA FLOLO Farm 52175
Good morning all,  the AgTalk Kids Connect board has been working behind the scenes to help out where we can, we are not quite ready to proceed with the full gamut of our original intentions yet, but one of the organizations we have been in contact with is struggling to get the ball rolling.  We met with them a few weeks back and heard what the intent is and are trying to figure out how we can help.... The Victory Junction camp in KC is having a hard time find sponsors to help fund one of the main focal points of the new camp-- a barn.   We been asked to see if we can help them in sort of an old fashion "Barn raising"

Our Goal in this letter is to ask Ag Mfg's & Suppliers, who would like to help in this cause to please contact me via email --  [email protected] and I will reply with the contact info for the KC rep of Victory Junction, and if you wish I'd forward your info to him...... 

We've been in contact with a few companies already, and the vision would hopefully be similar to the "Farm Safety just for Kids" campaign a few years back

If you'd like to read more on the Ag Talk Kids Connect, I'll be posting an update on Cafe shortly or here's the original announcement--

Victory Junction--

Victory Junction struggles/progress in KC--

Farm Safety Just 4 Kids model--

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)