AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am sick of my job!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dekalbnebraska
Posted 12/13/2010 16:45 (#1483911)
Subject: I am sick of my job!!!

Kentland Indiana
I am not coming on here to sound like a complainer. I am however, sick of working for a retailer that treats its customers like crap. It seems to be the norm out here by all retailers. Most of my customers keep asking me "how long until I leave?". I ask them why and they respond, "Anytime we get someone who will try and take care of us, they leave in a short while. There is a huge disconnect between the famers and the coops out here. I have never seen anything like it. If it were not for being married with three young kids, and a wife who really likes our house, I would move in a hearbeat. Am I missing something? Is there another path I should be looking at? I love working with farmers and working with my regional/district reps from the seed/chemical companies. But the coop I work for is terrible. They are never in the wrong, the customer is always to blame for something, and it is nothing but a huge gossip mill when a customer, or co-worker walks out. Anyone no of a seed company looking for a rep? Anyone give me any advice?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)