AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nextel Phones
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Posted 12/12/2010 22:21 (#1482809)
Subject: Nextel Phones

On my second Blackberry. First one would do crazy things like go to speaker when someone called and couldn't shut it off. Direct Connect doesn't show who is calling. Email would quit. Have to take the battery out them to correct. Now the second one is doing the same after 8 months. Last one was 2 years and couldn't wait to replace. Wife has a Droid and it's having problems that won't go away.

Have been with nextel since they started here and probably one of the first 100 people to have it in our county. Go to the repair center and they admit the phone have a lot of problems...sorry send it in...No other phones will work. Call them and see what they can do. Only thing they offer is switch to Sprint network....and the guy on the phone says the Nextel phones are junk. Sprint service is crap where we live. Have a friend that has problems.

We priced Verizon and it will be $30 more per month. I use 2500 min. month so have to have unlimited. My problem is I have dealt with the BS for almost 3 years and would have to pay $400 to get out of contract. Just feel like they have a responsibility to have phones that work. Trying to conduct business just stinks anymore.

Anyone else having problems?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)