AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Post harvest syndrome........Anyone else have it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Newguy
Posted 10/31/2010 23:12 (#1416532)
Subject: Post harvest syndrome........Anyone else have it?

Renville Minnesota

Cant really explain it, but seems after a month and a half of every day long hours, I come home (back to 8-9 hr days, no weekends) and find myself wondering???

I look around and see things I could do with the house (still building).   I see things that I could do here and there, but, after a nice meal my wife prepares for the evening, I feel like sittin on the couch, grab the puter (notice my postings have went way up) and we watch tv.

This behavior seems to give me a sort of depressing mood.    Feelings like I should keep working, but should re join the social world.    Went to the bank last thursday, walked in and everybody was really happy, all started talking the same time.  I had to stop and apologize to them all.   I said something like Ive been on an Island in my own world and now have to adjust to the real world......My social skills need tuning.   They thought it was funny..... It kinda was.

I know I need to pick up my boot straps and start doing things socially, but maybe this little lull is needed to collect myself?

Anyhoo,  this isn't a big deal, this darkness (not as much sun) is also not helping.  Just wondering if any of you fella's/ladys experience this?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)