AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

? about the ''My dogs a democrat'' joke>>>>>>>
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

eddiedry
Posted 1/9/2010 19:49 (#1013649)
Subject: ? about the ''My dogs a democrat'' joke>>>>>>>

Wheatley, Arkansas
 I saw it on NAT. I've since started getting it in E-mails on a regular basis. I've recieved it 12 times in the last two days from different people.
My Q is, are any others getting this E-mail repeatedly? How popular and/or widespread is the E-mail? Wonder if anyone has sent it to the White house?
Subject: My  Dog

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.  She has her food prepared for her.  She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365..  Her meals are provided at no cost to her.  She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.  For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her.  She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep.  If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.  She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep.  She receives these accommodations absolutely free.  She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.  All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.  I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,  Holy S#!t, my dog is a democrat!  http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01/ltr/emoticons/smile_sad.gif
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)