AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro 700 GPS RDI setup screen Reddish, what does it Indicate?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Loren SE IA
Posted 6/1/2023 10:19 (#10252188)
Subject: Pro 700 GPS RDI setup screen Reddish, what does it Indicate?

Kalona, IA

I'm still trying to get my RTK modem to work again on my Pro 700-Nav III- CIH 372 setup. Can use WAAS for Auto Guidance but when I'm paying for RTK and have a bill for 7.5 hr labor, and still NO RTK, well..... Anyway 1st clue is when I go to the RDI screen to setup anything in the Receiver, it has a reddish rectangular screen instead of the usual yellowish/brownish color. Any idea why that is? I'm beginning to suspicion a bad connection and will have to start following my cables that are routed deep down to the lower right corner of the cab and disappear into the corner. Are those connected under the panel in the fender portion on the right side (Magnum 225) or to the cabling behind and below the seat?

Thank You!

PS: If you are willing to talk to me in person to give advise feel free to do that at 3 one nine 936-6364. Texting is also fine. Thanks!! 

The reason I would like to try walking thru the RDI setups before digging into connections is that it was working great before I took the 700 in and had the Firmware downgraded to Ver 28 to try and get it to work with my 1200 planter. Didn't work and neither did GPS. I messed with settings to no avail. 2 CIH TECHS came out and went back to Ver32 and got 1 Cellular symbol (normally 2) to show up for 2 days then it went away and hasn't worked since.

Edited by Loren SE IA 6/1/2023 10:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)