AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ez bridge problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 4/25/2023 14:26 (#10203026)
Subject: ez bridge problems

nc ks

I have a remote sight that I send internet to using an ez bridge antenna system. I hook the ethernet to a router at the sight to broadcast my internet. This is all set up on an asus aimesh system.  The router in my house feeds all the node routers. The node router in my shop is hooked to the ez bridge by ethernet in an LAN port and the router node at the sight is hooked by ethernet into the WAN port. We had it all working perfectly until the mesh router node in my shop quit, so I borrowed the router node from the remote sight. When I replaced the router node at the sight I had nothing. Went through all the steps to make sure the bridge was connecting and it was. If I hook the ethernet at the sight into a LAN port on the router, I get good internet over other items plugged into an LAN port, but nothing over the wireless system. If I plug the ethernet into the WAN port like it should be, I get nothing in the LAN ports or wireless.

I have tried multiple nodes that operate correctly at my homestead at both ends of the system with no change. I am currently using brand new node routers at both ends and it changes nothing. 

I am typing this question on a computer that is hooked to the LAN port of the node at the sight. I have very good internet, just no wireless.

It about has to be the bridge, but how can it bring good internet in, but just not be able to use it through the WAN port?

Edited by kb ag 4/25/2023 14:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)