AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Canadians still can't get into USA without vaccination
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

willvr
Posted 3/18/2023 13:08 (#10146352)
Subject: Canadians still can't get into USA without vaccination

Bow Island, Alberta
I'm assuming most Americans do not know this. Anyone non-US citizen flying into the US must show proof of vaccination before going on a plane that enters the US. Lots of Canadians have been driving into the US and many times are not asked about vaccination, so then they have been able to get in.

One of my employees (who is a Canadian citizen) wanted to visit his father in Mexico a few weeks ago when he became quite ill. My employee was turned back at the US border because he wasn't vaccinated. His father passed away a few days ago, so they tried to cross again so that they could go to the funeral. He even had a death certificate with him to prove that. But again he was refused entry. Flying could have been an option but would involve a real milk run to avoid any flights that landed in the US on the way to Mexico. This would result in very long travel times and a very expensive ticket.

I'm vaccinated and have crossed into the US twice in the last couple of months, but didn't get asked for proof of vaccination.

Edited by willvr 3/18/2023 13:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)