AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Manage fields with MyCaseIH software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Tractorman1
Posted 3/17/2023 20:56 (#10145480)
Subject: Manage fields with MyCaseIH software

NC Iowa
I would like to combine two smaller fields into one larger field. Mainly the guidance lines (not any applications)in each of the two fields I would like to merge into one field. I’m struggling to find a way to combine or merge these two fields. When I try to edit the field or the guidance line, the software will tell me that that field already exists. I have tried renaming each field and also using a new name. I have a fair amount of lines in each one of these fields, because of its odd shape. Some of the lines are curved lines like following a dredge ditch. I think I could manually create new lines in the new large field manually, because it shows me the coordinates, but I don’t know of a way to do the curve lines. I realize I could just make all new lines in the field, but I’ve spent a fair amount of time getting the lines that I have now the way I like them.

I am using Pro 700 with RTK. I have several red tractors with one blue tractor with Intelliview 4. I have uploaded all my lines from each tractor and I’m also trying to make a master list so that each tractor has the same lines. I have not used any other software programs to do this. Last fall I did do some of the lines for an experiment, and although I found it a little clumsy to use the software, it did work pretty well.

Anyone have any experience with the Case software? Any ideas would be appreciated

Andy
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)