AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sprayer problems. Need some help!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rjvhay
Posted 8/5/2022 14:59 (#9781964)
Subject: Sprayer problems. Need some help!

Davis Creek, CA
Used topair TA1100. 60’ 3 section booms. Ace hydraulic pump. This is used machine I purchased this winter and have sprayed about 6 tanks up till now.

Last tank had some pressure issues, thought I had it working. Filled up and there was about 50-75 gals from last mix still in the bottom, usually only has to be in there a day or two before I have been mixing and spraying again. This time it was like 5 days while I was working on it.

Went to start this morning after mixing, and would not build pressure. Played around with valves thinking I had air, but got some gel out. Well, got that all cleaned out and just have water and chemical now.

Turn on pump and it will slowly build, always before would go right up, put it in manual to check nozzles, flip on boom section and pressure drops to zero. Doesn’t matter if I do one section or all 3. Finally gave up and shut the pump off and the pressure takes a while to drop.

Have a friend trying to help me over the phone, but so far can’t get it working. Thanks for your input. I left out lots of info maybe pertinent or not. Any questions I will just answer if need be. Basically builds pressure until I turn on even one boom section. Thanks again. RJV
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)