AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer Issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

NCIAGS
Posted 7/26/2022 08:48 (#9766660)
Subject: HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Printer Issue

I have a 2 pronged issue with my printer. If I can resolve the first problem the second will go away. I have a fairly new HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 4-in-1 printer. When I originally got it, it worked wirelessly really well. I could print wirelessly from our laptops and phones no issue. Then one day, like you flipped a switch, it wouldn't work. I'm not super techie, and have exhausted all that I know to try. I tried HP support...might as well have asked a doorknob. I know it runs through our Wi-Fi router, but that hasn't changed.

The second issue is when I plug the either net (I think that's what it is, looks like a large phone cord) cable in from the printer to my laptop docking station my wireless mouse get EXTREMELY glitchy. It's maddening. Unplug it, and within a few seconds the mouse operates smooth as silk.

Any simple things I should check, such as a setting on the computer or printer that is obscure?

Like I said the printer is relatively new, and works well. I don't really want to get a new one.

Edited by NCIAGS 7/26/2022 08:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)