AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Understanding Elmer Fudd hunting Wabbit
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

plowpusher
Posted 7/3/2022 12:45 (#9731973)
Subject: Understanding Elmer Fudd hunting Wabbit

Saunders County Nebraska
When i was a kid i loved Saturday mourning cartoons with Elmer always trying to get Bugs Bunny. Well now at 62 years of age i fully understand Elmer .When we had our dog put down last Feb seems like we have had rabbit population explosion. I have been live trapping them and relocating them and have caught 29 year to date. Long story short we missed the rains so figure i better fire up the irrigation as its gonna get real hot this week. I pack up the beloved 1992 Buick RoadMaster (best Boat Car I ever had) to start making the rounds and the darn thing won't start . Pop the hood and there is rabbit hair all over the place and upon further inspection the plug wires have been chewed down to the distributor to the spark plugs. Almost every other wire on the car has been chewed so looks like the RoadMaster will get parted out to make its final trip on the car trailer to the scrap yard . When i give the bad news to the Mrs. she has a smirk on her face and is having a hard time keeping from laughing . Well i knew it was a bad idea to skip church to start Pivots.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)