AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case 8750 won’t engage feed rolls
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

cowpower
Posted 6/28/2022 14:08 (#9725153)
Subject: Case 8750 won’t engage feed rolls

St-Eugene, Ontario
A nearby dealership has 3 case 8750 pull type harvesters that he’s asking peanuts for. I inquired about getting one recently as they seem to be a pretty big capacity machine for its time. So he said he’d pass the cleanest looking one through the shop and get it ready for me. Next thing you know, I get a call” not sure what we’re doing wrong but we hooked up to all 3 and can’t get the feed rolls to engage on any of them”. He followed up with the fact that they’re so busy right now they don’t really have any more time to mess with them. He offered to me to pick one up to see if I can get it to go. He said I can test it if I get it to run (second cut coming up) if I don’t want it bring it back no charge. Sounds fair I thought. But I’m having no luck either. I get a light that comes on that shows 2 rolls (or gears maybe) with a picture of a lock and nothing moves on the feed rolls. Any advice? The thing is I’m also crazy busy and don’t want to invest a lot of time into this so I’m hoping for a relatively quick fix or it goes back.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)