AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4930 hyd oil getting hot . Lil hoss help
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

fr8shaker73
Posted 6/26/2022 11:10 (#9721882)
Subject: 4930 hyd oil getting hot . Lil hoss help

South Dakota
The hyd oil warning only goes off if I’m sitting in the yard with the solution pump on , I shut pump off and it cools down , I can drive down the road and temp is fine . So far dtac has had the tech put on the oil bypass and a new oil cooler which didn’t help . Then they had him check wheel motors for internal leak , test the pumps outputs and such . Their next suggestion was to pull all the hoses and look for a hose with a blockage . Tech said it’d get hot sitting with pump running but if he drive down road with pump on it was fine . It was too windy to spray so I put 450 gallons in of water and sprayed a small grass strip and it didn’t get warning until I had about 50 gallons left . The very hot oil went off one time just sitting in yard with the pump on so my guess is it’s something to do with the pump but why does it not get hot when driving with pump on ? I googled solutions and I found on agtalk dtac solution or case #91801 and forwarded to the tech but now it’s Sunday and I can spray. Nobody responded on agtalk to what solution #91801 is . I don’t want to throw too much more $ at this sprayer as I just bought it from a Case IH dealer and they said see what I come up with and they’d see what they could do to help . Please help if anyone knows or has had this problem . If it’s something simple that doesn’t require a part that dealer doesn’t have the Deere tech said he’d come out today and work on it .Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)