AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Outlook use rates for soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

AR Plowboy
Posted 6/23/2022 06:21 (#9717232)
Subject: Outlook use rates for soybeans

East Central Arkansas

I have a situation I don't like with a few acres of soybeans we planted notill on last years soybean beds. I am going to have to run some furrows with the cultivator to insure this field will water because there is just not enough furrow left from last year. We used Fierce before planting and then used Warrant at 48 oz in our first post spray. Beans are still small and within the Outlook label. I will be running a sloppy direct spray with the cultivator. Beans will be watered probably a day after the cultivator and spray. Beans should really take off growing fast after the water but I know I need something our in those middles to help hold the weeds until they lap. These are twin row on 38" beds. That pre want have to hold a long time. Using Verdict early season we see good hold at the low use rate of 6 oz which I think gives you 5 oz of Outlook and 1 oz of Sharpen. I know at that low rate we are seeing some broadleaf control from the Sharpen. So how much Outlook do I need to use now? I know with the extremely hot sunny weather we are having it doesn't hold like early season but hopefully after a good watering those beans will lap and it doesn't have to last long.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)