AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader aplication rate module
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SPOLJC
Posted 6/15/2022 14:20 (#9706724)
Subject: Ag Leader aplication rate module

I would like to use it with my old Insight screen and Vaderstad drill Controll Station serial controller…

I am not interested in variabile rate drilling, I only want to use it like implement switch, so when I lift up my drill I would like it stops painting green the map…

I tried to connect it, I have all cables, but when I connected everything together nothing was going on… even when I put drill down it wouldn’t start painting…

Insight recognizes module, but I am not shure that module is communicating with controller…

Would in this case controller send info when drill is up and when is down, so Insight knows when to start painting, or I need to install some other implement switch on the machine?? If I have to install an other switch on the drill, that is not what I am looking for, controller should send this info to Insight if it is possible, so the half width thurn off..

I thought I can use AgLeader a serial bridge module and have section controll (2 sections) and implement switch, and ag leader guy brought it to me and tried it, but it did not work because Insight is not an Isobus display, so he told me that I should use that aplication rate module for that purpose, i would not be able to use section controll, but I could have implement switch… and when I manualy turn off half a width, it will paint only half a width…

Anybody knows something about those modules??

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)